Legato Wins Eight Communications Review Awards at the 2013 WHPRMS Conference
October 31, 2013 - Green Bay Legato Healthcare Marketing received seven Awards of Excellence and one Award of Merit at the 2013 Wisconsin Healthcare Public Relations and Marketing Society (WHPRMS) Communications Review. The award ceremony was part of the Illinois Society of Healthcare Marketing & Public Relations (ISHMPR)/WHPRMS Joint Annual Conference held October 23-25 at the Abbey Resort in Fontana, Wisc.
The Communications Review program awards healthcare professionals for outstanding work in the areas of public relations and marketing, and it is recognized throughout Wisconsin as a true mark of quality and credibility.
The seven Awards of Excellence recognized the following Legato work:
- Brand TV Spot for the Bone & Joint Center (BJC) in Wausau, Wisc.
- Walk-In Care Introduction Campaign for BJC
- Website Redesign for BJC
- Sports Medicine Campaign for Black River Memorial Hospital (BRMH) in Black River Falls, Wisc.
- Sleep Lab Campaign for BRMH
- Website Redesign for BRMH
- life.Empowered Cardiology Campaign for Holy Family Memorial in Manitowoc, Wisc.
Legato received an Award of Merit for its "Stop the Flood," Endometrial Ablation Campaign for BRMH.
Check out our portfolio to see the winning pieces.