IT'S NOT HOW BIG YOU ARE. IT'S HOW YOU POSITION YOURSELF.
National Experts in Rural Healthcare
Legato Healthcare Marketing is the national expert in healthcare marketing for rural hospitals. We are the exclusive marketing partner of the National Rural Health Association and have several other regional affiliations. While we also assist specialty practices and B2B healthcare solution companies, our foundation and primary focus remains on helping rural hospitals compete in an ever-changing and challenging healthcare marketplace.
Get the competitive advantage
Schedule a consultation with our team today by filling out this form.
results speak for themselves:
Our clients love our work, but what they’re most appreciative of the is results we produce for them:
- We’ve helped healthcare organizations increase awareness of new services and healthcare providers to increase service and patient volumes
- We’ve rehabilitated the reputations of dozens of facilities teetering on the edge of extinction
- We’ve relaunched hospital brands to truly represent how they support and care for their patients
- We’ve improved the public perception of hospitals, helping them gain the goodwill of their surrounding communities
In the face of major challenges and an increasingly crowded marketplace, hospitals that have chosen to partner with us have not only survived, they’ve thrived.
Past accomplishments by the numbers:
- Using a 40% marketing budget shift to digital with the focus on programs, providers, and procedures, our client experienced an increase of surgical procedures month over month, an average monthly increase of new patients registered, and a jump in year over year website traffic by at least 340%, topping out at 2,788%.
- Boost patient volumes by 17% in 10 months and increase diagnostic revenue by 32% for a critical access hospital after developing an education-focused primary care campaign.
- Create a community event aimed at informing the public about a new specialty service. 93% of attendees rated the event as "excellent" and procedures doubled for this service in the following six months.
- Through the implementation of a new digital marketing strategy to supplement traditional marketing tactics, we successfully introduced a new healthcare provider to our client’s market who saw total patient encounters (including visits and surgery) increase month over month and 4% from the beginning of the campaign.
Click to follow us below: