Paid Digital that Produces Results
What is paid digital advertising?
The short answer: it’s all the advertising you see in the digital world.
Like, those clever ads that follow you around after visiting a website or the ads you see in your Facebook feed between pictures of family and friends. Then, there are those short commercials you watch before seeing a video on YouTube, not to mention the animated ads that cycle through when you read an article on a news website. Basically, paid digital advertising is everywhere once you start looking!
Legato Digital’s goal for your business or organization is to thrive and stand out amongst the competition in the digital world. We use targeted brand messaging to make this happen, putting the right message in front of motivated buyers on desktop or mobile, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We help you connect with your prospects at their moment of need.
The Right Paid Digital Advertising Mix
Legato Digital works with our clients to help find the right paid digital advertising mix to reach their targeted motivated buyer, utilizing a combination of any, or all, of the following forms of digital advertising:
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC) – Also referred to as text or search ads. PPC advertising is all about reaching potential customers at the moment of need, when they are searching for solutions. Ads are triggered during the search based on different advertising criteria and settings. Since we’re Google Analytics and Google Ads certified, we take care of all of this for you.
- Display Advertising – Also referred to as banner ads. Display ads are visual and designed to drive awareness about your company or organization’s brand, products, services, or a combination of all three. Display ads can target potential customers who show an interest in what your company or organization is offering and also retarget them for brand recall. These types of ads vary in size, may be static or animated, and will display on various platforms, including websites, mobile apps, and more.
- Social Media Advertising – Social media advertising goes beyond a regular organic post, and allows you to reach a larger and more targeted audience. They are visual in nature, much like display ads. However, what makes them different from display ads is how they have a written component to them. This is where your business or organization can explain in more detail about the products or services it offers.
- Video Advertising – Video advertising is all about using videos to showcase a company or organization’s brand, products, and/or services. Shorter ads tend to get the best results and can be placed throughout the online world, just like with display advertising. Ads can also be served during other, relevant video content on YouTube and run “pre, mid, or post roll,” meaning before, during, or after the main video content.
- Retargeting and Remarketing – To keep your business or organization top of mind with your potential customers, we can target them after they have visited your website. Typically, through the use of display ads, this type of advertising allows you to easily reengage with them.
- Targeted Email Marketing – Sending spam is not what we do. Instead, we use targeted, informational, and relevant email campaigns to reach your potential customers.
Click to follow us below: