Jan. 18, 2018
Fad diets don't work.
After all, we all know that living a healthy lifestyle is based on changing long-term behavior. Think, and act, in a whole new way. This year, take that same philosophy in how you market and grow your rural healthcare organization.
In our next National Rural Health Association (NRHA) webinar: "New Year, New Habits: Positive marketing changes in 2018 to grow your rural hospital," you'll learn helpful tips to change your marketing mindset. Despite the challenges of rural health, you can, as many others do, increase volumes and revenue, and substantially reduce out-migration.
1. Learn from the past year
2. Form specific, measurable and achievable goals
3. Develop a plan that drives your strategy
4. Stay disciplined to your plan
5. Engage employees, providers, and board in the solution
6. Examine problems and solutions from new and different perspectives
7. Engage with the community and patients in a meaningful way
8. Understand how patients search for you online and cater to their needs
9. Demonstrate the patient experience through memorable and meaningful experiences
10. Communicate with providers and set expectations that marketing is a two-way street
Register here for our upcoming webinar, January 31 at 2:00 CDT "New Year, New Habits: Positive marketing changes in 2018 to grow your rural hospital," presented by Mike Milligan, President of Legato Healthcare Marketing.
Website by: Craig Erskine